Saturday, December 25, 2010

Online Video




Well I hope everyone enjoyed that video as much as I did. I chose this video as Elmo is my grand daughters favorite character and her Elmo goes everywhere with her. Elmo and Katy Perry is an unusual combination but its just a bit of fun. On a serious side I can see how this kind of thing would be useful for libraries. Throughout this course we have been using it and I can see how online training for the public could be set up.  Such as small sessions on how to use the online cataloge for example.

5 comments:

  1. Loved it!

    Reminds me of when my kids were little and REM played Furry Happy Monsters on Sesame Street

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elmo, I need a bit of a pick me up, thanks for that post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think our patrons need to do this course too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice video :)
    I heard that it wasn't actually aired because Katy's dress was a bit too revealing..

    ReplyDelete